Virgo Pisces Axis: Workings of Your Mind
Mutable signs represent the workings of your mind. If Gemini-Sagittarius axis defines contrasting approaches to learning and information sharing, Virgo-Pisces axis outlines complementary perceptions with which to experience life.
Virgo and Pisces: 2 Types of Intellect
Like the other mutable pair, Virgo and Pisces represent certain types of knowing and intellect:
- Virgo’s knowing is grounded in details you can see and measure, whereas Pisces’ knowing is based on feelings and intuition.
- Virgo uses facts and linear thinking (e.g. logic) to solve problems, while Pisces relies on parallel processing (e.g. visualization) and leaps of intuition.
- Virgo excels in a field where correct answer is already available, while Pisces tends to do better in a field with no clear-cut definitions of right or wrong.
- In terms of problem solving, Virgo is interested in improving the current situation – no improvement is too small. Pisces is more interested in a universal solution that resolves big problems.
- Left alone, Virgo’s focus tends to become too narrow and rigid, whereas Pisces’ focus tends to become too broad and impractical.
Virgo and Pisces in Your Horoscope
Like all opposing signs, Virgo and Pisces represent complementary energies that, through their contrast, challenge you to develop your potential. Developing both Virgo & Pisces modes of perception will make you more creative and discerning.
Physics, engineering, business, psychology – regardless of the field they’re in, the geniuses that advance their field to a whole new level usually express both of these traits: Mastery of technical details (Virgo) and the ability to envision outside-the-box solutions to big problems (Pisces).
If your horoscope is strong in either of these signs, you can capitalize on its strength while trying out the complementary mode of thinking & perception represented by the opposing sign.
Do you have either Virgo or Pisces dominant in your horoscope? If so, how does it color your thinking in your work and relationships? Have you noticed that incorporating the opposing sign’s approach might be beneficial at times? Feel free to share your thoughts and experience through emails or comments.
PS: Even if you don’t have any planet in Virgo or Pisces, for the purpose of our discussion, Neptune emphasis can substitute for Pisces and Mercury (even Gemini) can substitute for Virgo. Be flexible, and have fun experimenting!
Photo: Peter Lee