Professional Astrological Consultation with Hiroki Niizato
“I have studied astrology for many years and analyzed my own chart often, but it is a difficult, if not impossible task to see oneself clearly. Hiroki’s astrological reading gave me tremendous awareness, healing and inspiration…Hiroki’s approach to astrology is an art expressed with refreshing originality, sensitivity, and gentle precision. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking astrological counseling”
-M.H. Clearwater, FL (Read all client testimonials)
Major Areas Covered in an Astrological Consultation
1) Your Work & Career: Identify your best vocation. Set meaningful career goals using astrology.
2) Your Needs, Strengths & Talents: Learn deeply about what makes you tick & how you can be fulfilled.
3) Your Relationships: Increase your confidence, self-awareness and compassion in relating with your partner, boss, spouse or family members.
4) Current & Future Forecast: Understand what’s happening right now. Use the professional astrological forecast to plan your goals for the next 6-12 months.
Who Would Benefit From the Consultation?
You will benefit from the consultation if any of the following applies:
• You’re curious about yourself, and seek deeper insights into your needs, strengths and challenges
• You feel a sense of purpose in life, and want to clarify it further
• You are seeking deeper career satisfaction (including finding the right vocation)
• You want to become more effective in professional and intimate relationships
• You are going through a time of major change, and want to gain a larger perspective
• You are facing significant decisions in the near future, and want to maximize the chance of successful outcome
Who the Consultation Isn’t For
The consultation may not be for you if any of the following applies:
• You’re looking for an astrology lesson instead of a discussion about your life: If you want to learn more about astrology, please check out the blog. We will not be using any astrological jargon during the consultation. You’re welcome to ask a question or two about some measurements that you know and are concerned about, but the focus will be on you and your life, rather than astrological techniques.
• You’re passive and unwilling to take actions on your behalf: astrology shows the conditions of life, of what can be – it requires that you’re at the center stage of your life taking positive actions, not sitting on the sideline waiting to see what happens.
• You have unrealistic expectations: Going to see an astrologer does not guarantee that you’ll end up with a career breakthrough or a meeting with a soul mate in the near future – the realistic time frame of projection is 1 – 2 years, in which period many changes can be implemented in order to ensure satisfying relationship & career developments.
What Happens in the Consultation
The rich, meaningful discussion based on your natal chart will take about 60-90 minutes. The session can be about a specific concern, or a general discussion covering important life areas. We will almost always discuss your unique needs, talents, strengths and challenges within the context of your work and relationships.
During the session we’ll review important past events as well as forecast potential future development as suggested by astrology. However, most of our attention will be given to the present concerns, as you have the power to dramatically alter your future through the present.
The consultation will be done in plain English (i.e. no astrological jargon used). After the session you can ask to receive its recording as a mp3 audio file.
60-Minute Session: $150
90-Minute Session: $225
The consultation fee is payable via credit card or paypal. Upon request, a copy of your birth chart and a complimentary MP3 recording of the session can be emailed afterwards.
Additional services available upon request: relationship analysis with another person’s horoscope; relocation analysis; your child’s horoscope. Please inquire about these and other services available via email or phone.
Contact Hiroki by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 727-470-4056