For the benefit of those new to astrology, I’ll share how to print out your horoscope (also called natal chart) online for free. For more advanced students, I’ll also cover how to print out your natal midpoints online.
5 Steps to Obtaining Your Birth Chart
1) Find out your time of birth, preferably from a birth certificate. You’ll also need to know the city and state of your birth.
2) Go to http://astro.com
3) Under “Free Horoscopes” choose “Horoscope Drawings & Calculations”, then “Chart Drawing, Ascendant” and go to the data entry page.
4) Complete Birth Data Entry and click Continue
5) Click on the image of your birth chart, and print it – you’re done.
4 More Steps to Printing Your Midpoints List
6) After entering your birth data as shown above, go to “Horoscope Drawings & Calculations” and then “Extended Chart Selection.”
7) Under the “Methods” section find “Chart drawing style” drop down menu (initially set to “Web default style”). Choose “Keller style (w. midpoints)” and proceed to show the chart.
8) Toward the top left corner of your horoscope, find & click “View the additional tables (PDF)”
9) Save the PDF file and print it out. You’ll see your natal midpoints listed in zodiacal order, and then in “90 degree order” which is useful but a little beyond the scope of this post.
With your natal chart and midpoints list in hand, you’ll be able to follow most articles in this web site as well as many astrology books. Happy learning!